Utilitas exists to add value to regional communities
Utilitas started seven years ago pioneering advanced anaerobic digestion biogas technology in Australia. We have designed more than 5MW and delivered 200kW of electricity derived from biogas projects for clients.
We have mapped, scoped and assessed more than 200 opportunities and are originating 3 bioHub projects in regional communities in Australia that are nearing financial close.
Our vision is a world without waste
Our Vision and Values
We are highly capable & able to put available resource to efficient and effective use.
We make decisions & take actions that are useful in practice and backed by road tested theory
We understand the power of diversity to allow us to join dots and exploit gaps that others are unable to see.
Our goal is to operate efficiently and reliably and be a good neighbour
Utilitas in the Community
Our goal is to have a net positive impact on society, the economy and the environment by operating efficiently, reliably, being a good neighbour, and having a low environmental footprint.
We commit to:
• Transparent and open communication
• Negotiating contracts and commercial agreements in good faith
• Offering better value and reliable utility services
• Meeting all regulatory and legal requirements
• Operating with minimal environmental impact
• Being responsive to community needs and concerns
• Contributing to local development initiatives from our operations